!! COVID 19 UPDATE !!
CLINIC NOW OPEN FOR APPOINTMENTS
With the flattening of the curve and the beginning of relaxing of lockdown measures, we will be opening the clinic from 19th May for appointments. Coronavirus, still poses a significant potential risk and we will be operating under strict measures to make sure the risk for staff and patients is as low as possible.
These measures include:
- One practitioner and patient in the building at any one time. Unless absolutely necessary please come alone for your appointment.
- Practitioners to wear PPE (gloves, mask and apron).
- 30 minute gaps between patients to allow changing of PPE, cleaning of all hard surfaces and allow treatment rooms to air sufficiently.
- There will be no reception or waiting area. Please arrive at your appointment time or no more than a few minutes prior.
- Contactless card payments only.
- The clinic will be open on an appointment only basis for the time being—please call/email and pre-book all appointments.
- We are open for all appointments now rather than urgent or emergency only cases. If you are 'extremely clinically vulnerable' or 'shielding', a face to face appointment may not be appropriate. Please call the clinic to speak to the team in this instance!