!! COVID 19 UPDATE !!
CLINIC ‘OPEN’ FOR APPOINTMENTS FROM 19TH MAY
With the flattening of the curve and the beginning of relaxing of lockdown measures, we will be opening the clinic from 19th May for appointments. Coronavirus, still poses a significant potential risk and we will be operating under strict measures to make sure it is safe for staff and patients and that we help keep the ‘R’ as low as possible.
These measures include:
- One practitioner and patient in the building at any one time. Unless absolutely necessary please come alone for your appointment.
- Practitioners to wear PPE (gloves, mask and apron).
- 30 minute gaps between patients to allow changing of PPE, cleaning of all hard surfaces and allow treatment rooms to air sufficiently.
- There will be no reception or waiting area. Please arrive at your appointment time or no more than a few minutes prior.
- Contactless card payments only.
- The clinic will be open on an appointment only basis for the time being—please call/email and pre-book all appointments.
- Current guidance advises that appointments should be for urgent cases only. As a general rule, if pain is not improving, or it is significantly hampering your ability to do simply daily tasks that would qualify as urgent. If you are unsure, please call or email and we can triage beforehand.